Saturday, June 11, 2011

Love yourself, for if you don't, how can you expect anybody else to love you?

I realize I might step on a few toes with this blog, but this is a place for me to express myself, so here I go. You know how sometimes when you’re stressed you eat A LOT? Well I do the opposite. When I am under stress, I physically cannot eat a thing. I had a very stressful morning that wiped me out for the entire day - never felt hungry at all, just nauseous. When I finally forced myself to eat, it didn't agree with me and I got sick and lost it all anyway. I realize it’s not the healthiest thing to do, but I honestly can’t help it.
The thing I get most bothered about is if someone is under stress and gains a little bit of weight nobody cares, but if they lose weight no one understands it. In my opinion it is just as bad to be called too skinny as over weight. It’s basically saying that whoever you are isn’t right.
So, stop asking my mom if I’m okay or if I’ve lost weight-I’m just fine! I’ve just had a stressful year. Luckily with this parasite I have developed a bloated tummy so it has gotten a few people off my case. I love eating healthy, and exercising, and I try to love my body no matter what shape it is in!

No comments:

Post a Comment