Monday, April 25, 2011

We all have two choices; we can make a living or we can design a life

Here is my bucket list, I've been adding to it for a long time, and I know I will keep adding to it.
1. Run a marathon
2. Scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef
3. Learn to sail
4. Take Up Martial Arts
5. Learn to say “I love you” in 50 languages
6. Learn enough Italian to be able to understand opera
7. Compose a song
8. Learn to belly dance
9. Go skydiving
10. Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
11. Learn to say “no” without feeling guilty
12. Go white water rafting
13. Race a sports car
14. Ride the 10 largest roller coasters in the world
15. Visit the wreckage of the Titanic aboard a submarine
16. Experience weightlessness
17. Break a Guinness World Record
18. Visit Iguassu Falls
19. Learn to surf
20. Visit the Amazon Rainforest
21. Visit the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, Italy
22. Participate in the pilgrimage to Mecca
23. Take up Jewelry Making
24. Make a list of 100 books I want to read and read them
25. Go to Verona, Italy
26. Watch every movie that has won an Academy Award for best Picture.
27.Allow myself to make mistakes
28. Get a Masters Degree
29. Create a coat of arms for my family
30. Finish first in my class
31. Go to Israel and visit all the Jesus sights
32. Be Time Magazine’s Person of the Year
33. Volunteer in Thailand, Congo, India, Vietnam, and Rwanda
34. Publish a book
35. Spend a week at a 5-star spa
36. Own a Mercedes G-Wagon
37. Become a yoga instructor
38. Find the love of my life
39. Get married
40. Adopt a child
41. Sing Karaoke
42. Write a letter to each of my (future) children telling them what I want them to know about my life and the lessons I’ve learned, and tell them how much I love them right now
43. Learn to live in the now
44. Sit front row in a fashion show of my favorite designer
45. Put a message in a bottle in the ocean.

Some of the things on here I have already accomplished, and others are going to take a lifetime to do. I know I have big dreams, but I know I can accomplish them all.

1 comment:

  1. you list makes me want to make a list now!! I love it. Your probably one of the most ambitious/elegant/amazing people I know! and it sounds weird cause we don't ever keep in touch, but Im always reading your facebook (and now your blog) and you seriously amaze me!! anyway, I think your bucket list is completely achievable. and It motivates! so thanks :)

    ReplyDelete